CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day!

Ok so everyone at work laughed at the last snow day I posted about. They all wanted to know where the snow was! This time we got a lot more snow....around 4-5 inches to be exact. Dave and I both had to work but my mom took Rylee out in the snow. She was not thrilled to be out there. Actually she almost hated it...she wouldn't stand and would cry every time my mom tried to sit her down. But here are a few cute pictures.

Photobucket
Ready to go (this is the snowsuit my sister and I wore when we were little)

Photobucket
I don't think I like it...

Photobucket
Should we sled?

Photobucket
sitting on the swing...

Photobucket
and not happy about it!

Photobucket
Rylee and Nana

Photobucket
Much happier back in the warm

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Wow, you guys did get a lot of snow! Poor Rylee. She looks like the kid from A Christmas Story :-) Too funny!