CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Despite being sick we made it out to church today! Here are a few pictures of us all dressed up in our Easter outfits. We went to my mom's after church and played outside with the bubbles so as soon as she sends me those pictures (I didn't bring my camera) I will add those too.

Here we are...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just to compare...here was Rylee last year in those same bunny ears...

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Melton's said...

Cute! Your hair is similar to mine! I like it!
And yes, my bro and sis are huge! It's weird to see them so grown up. My 12 year old brother is taller than me! Yikes!

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

Chas,
Such great Easter pics! Now if only you had one with Dave wearing the bunny ears ;) And I can't believe how much Rylee has grown based on the year difference with the ears. thanks for posting!