CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The things we do for our kids...

Rylee is at a stage where she can't express what she wants very well. We are still trying to work on alot of different words and signs for her but a lot of times she just whines and points at what she wants. This is in addition to the normal whining about us not giving into those wants. Today we gave in a little more than usual...

Photobucket
First we gave in to pushing her around the house in our laundry basket

Photobucket
Then I had told her we would go outside and ride her bike only to find it had just started raining....here is how we still went out

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blowing her Daddy a kiss

Photobucket
and again

And just in case anyone is wondering what Rylee might sound like in a couple years...here is a little video of me when I was about 4. For fun since it is on a tape that my mom found I decided I would show a few pictures of me at that age since there wasn't really any video


2 comments:

The Melton's said...

OH my goodness are you country! Hahah! That was super cute, but hilarious!
What sweet parents you guys were today. I know Rylee loved having a day all about her. It's needed sometimes :-)

tom wise said...

Wow! Pretty cool!