CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Cooking in the kitchen and swimming in the pool

I'm sorry that I was slack about posting pictures last month. I'm going to try to be better this month! Here are a few that my mom took the other day of Rylee playing with my old Little Tykes kitchen set and playing outside in the pool. She absolutely loves them both!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then finally enjoying a popsicle with my dad. Dad sat down because he was having to bend over to reach her and she decided to sit with him.

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Too cute! I always love seeing new pictures since I don't get to see her very often. They do grow so fast!