CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall

I love fall. I love the holidays...I love the cooler weather...I love being able to keep the windows open during the day and I love all the beautiful colors of fall. Basically I just love fall! And we are already having a lot of fun this fall! Yesterday Rylee and I got together with a bunch of girls that I went to high school with and their kids and then went to my sister's to help with her "landscaping day" at her house. Here are some pictures..

Photobucket
Jennifer, Graylan, Michelle and Bryton, Emerson, Candace and Carrington, Valarie and me and Rylee

Photobucket
Just the kiddos...Emerson, Carrington, Rylee, Bryton and Graylan

Photobucket
Rylee, Emerson, and Carrington

Photobucket
on the tractor at Jessie's

Photobucket
she had fun!

Photobucket

And a couple really cute ones of Rylee from today..she was eating her snack and in one of her cute Halloween outfits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: