CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The weekend

It is so nice to have the weekends off now. I really love my new job and I think it has been really great for my family so far! Here are mostly just some random pictures that we took this last weekend when we were all home.

Photobucket
this is how her daddy fixed her hair on Saturday

Photobucket
apparently he thought she needed like 5 bows...

Photobucket
then this was how I found her on Sunday after church...reading a magazine on the potty

Then lastly some 24 week pictures of me and Baby Bennett (since he or she doesn't want to be known yet)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

YEA! Thanks for the baby belly pictures!! SUPER CUTE! I really hope (s)he cooperates next visit!
Miss Rylee sure is growing up. The potty picture is priceless.
Miss you!