CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa visit

Today we attempted to visit Santa at the mall. Rylee loved talking about him and was all for going to visit him until we actually got there. She didn't want to have a thing to do with him once we were there. She would stand and talk to him with me but didn't want to sit on his lap at all! I ended up buying one picture but she has tears streaming down her cheeks in it. Our scanner isn't working right now but as soon as we can scan it I'll put it up. Here is a picture my mom snuck and took with my camera though. You can see how she isn't really enjoying it.

Photobucket

Afterwards I told her we would go and ride the merry-go-round if she sat on Santa's lap and I kept my end of the deal. Here we are riding the horses.

Photobucket

Then this is how she wanted to play tonight. She really loves putting up her own shoes so she pulled out every pair and attempted to put them all on!

Photobucket

0 comments: