CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happenings this week

We've been stuck inside quite a bit this week with all the snow we got last week, the still cold temperatures and Rylee being sick still. I've been working on doing Makenzie's laundry and getting things ready since there wasn't much else we could do. Here are a few pictures of our adventures indoors....

Photobucket
some stickers from the Valentine's package Rylee got from Aunt Jessica and Uncle Adam

Photobucket
Rylee trying on some of Makenzie's clothes


Then Rylee constantly tells me bye and when I ask where she is going she always says the mall. I always ask what she is going to buy and her response is always a pumpkin. This was her stroller packed to go to the "mall"
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
And a cheese face in a hat that goes with a pair of her Pj's

Then my sister threw me a small diaper shower this weekend. It was great to get to talk to family and a few friends. The shower was really nice and I think we have enough diapers to last us for a little bit...

Photobucket
with Sarah and Stacy my college roommates

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since my roommate Sarah always leaves me a couple of funny face pictures on my camera when we get together...here is one for your viewing pleasure. Sarah- I told you I would put it up every where!
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Gee thanks Chas! Now I can officially say I've had my "15 seconds of fame!"
I'm a great photographer too, huh?
So glad I was able to be a part of it. I can't wait until the next time! Makenzie will be here - yea!