CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Last post as a single child

This is the last post I'll put of Rylee as a single child. That is because I'm going to be induced on Wednesday and we'll get to meet Rylee's little sister Makenzie. I must admit...I couldn't be more ready to not be pregnant but I'm a little scared of handling 2 kiddos and splitting my time between them. My mom has already been a huge help and I know her, Dave and my sister will help me in all they can but it will just be different and we'll have to find a new "schedule" for us all. And sometimes I don't do so well with change. But hopefully with Dave home with us for the first week it will come easily for us! I'm very excited for this new phase and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Bennett family!


Here are probably some of the last pictures of Rylee as a single child...starting Wednesday she'll be the big sister instead!

Photobucket
trying on Mr. Potato Head's glasses

Photobucket
Isn't she just a cutie?!?!

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I am so excited for you. Chas, God will give you the strength and willingness in ways you've never imagined for yourself! You are an awesome mom and I look to you in so many ways. You inspire me! Life will honestly be so much sweeter once Makenzie gets here.....it did with Rylee! I love you and will continue to pray for you! Keep me updated Wed!!!! I'll be dying to hear!