CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Smiles and Visits with Cousins

Makenzie is really starting to smile now and I must admit I love it! While its fun to cuddle and hold a newborn, I really love it when they will start interacting with you. Here are a few smiles that I got from her today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then yesterday my cousin and his wife and children came over for dinner. They have 3 kids, JP, Allie and Ethan. The kids had so much fun playing together. We'll definately have to do it again soon.

Photobucket
Ethan

Photobucket
Dave, Rylee, Allie and JP all running

Photobucket
JP, Rylee and Ethan

Photobucket
Allie then JP and Rylee giving each other hugs

Then here are a couple random pictures of Rylee...one of her playing with the bubble wand we found tucked away in the back of her closet, then some new PJ's one of my friends sent to her and how we found her playing yesterday...she dumped all her toys out so she could sit in her toy box.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: