CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach part 2

Here are a few more beach pictures for your enjoyment...

Photobucket
The Bennetts

Photobucket
playin in the pool at Myrtle visiting friends

Photobucket
my little cutie in her new crocs from her Daddy

Photobucket
looking super sweet and innocent

Photobucket
Rylee and Aunt Jessie

Photobucket
playin in her pool

Photobucket
Rylee and her Daddy

Photobucket
sitting in her sister's car seat

Photobucket
sweet Makenzie

Photobucket
Riding bikes...Rylee loved this!

Photobucket
she of course had to take her blankie along

That's all for today...tomorrow I'll post some my mom took of Rylee in her pool here at home. And one funny story from today..I told Rylee yesterday that I needed a favor and asked her to get me a diaper for Makenzie. Then twice today she said, "Hey Mom. I need a favorite." I love her at this age!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! Hope you guy's had a blast. Coen has a bike trailer just like the one Rylee is in. He loves to ride in it too. We are headed to beach next weekend and plan to do some bike riding.