CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Nana's

Every once in a while I'll get my mom's camera and find out what the girls have been up to at her house. Here is the latest...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then these are from this weekend. Rylee and mom my went up to my aunt's house to visit our cousins. These are Rylee with Ashley Glenn, Barrett, my grandmother and my aunt Karasann.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Mom was able to get a good picture of Makenzie's teeth...it's terrible of her...but you can see her teeth!
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

By the way....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my picture! I got it in the mail last week I believe, but I keep forgetting to tell you! It's up on my fridge (with all the others!) :-)