CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter a week late! Those of you that know me well should know that this really isn't all that out of the ordinary for me but I do apoligize for being so behind on the pictures.

Easter morning we got up and did the Easter bunny first at home with the girls then my whole family went to my parents church for service and back to my parent's house for an Easter egg hunt and Easter lunch. We really had a good time. Here are some of the pictures...

Photobucket
Good morning girls!

Photobucket
the loot!

Photobucket
and Kenzie's

Photobucket
both girls with the rabbit ears

Photobucket
seeing my cousin's girls Reynolds and Chandler at church...as you can see Makenzie wanted nothing to do with it!

Hunting eggs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
a little pinch of green in a couple of the eggs..

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mom and grandmother with the girls

Photobucket
My parents and the girls

Photobucket
Dave and I with the girls

Photobucket
Jessie and Daniel

Photobucket
the whole crew

Photobucket
and again

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Love them! I can't believe how long Makenzie's hair has gotten!