CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 month shots

So this week we went to the Dr for Rylee's 4 month check-up. She weighs 16 pounds even and is 25 5/8 inches long. She was really fussy at the dr's office to start with since she didn't nap well that morning but boy was she terrible for the next couple of days. She got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. The girl who gave them to her must have really jabbed her because she has huge knots on her legs (poor baby!). Yesterday she wanted to be held all day. She also didn't want to nap. My mom said she was a little better today but still not quite herself. I just do not like getting shots!

Here's a picture from this week (in the onesie that Stacy and Sarah gave her)

Photobucket

I'm not sure if you can read it...but it says.."If you think I'm cute you should see my aunts Stacy and Sarah"
Just to clarify they were my college roommates for anyone who didn't know


And hello to Sarah Cline from work! I updated just for you!

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

How cute!! I LOVE it! :-)