CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Belly sleeping and eating fun

Now that Rylee can roll from her back onto her belly, my baby who used to hate tummy time is now a tummy sleeper. Here's a picture (I think she is adorable when she sleeps!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we're still doing solids but so far I have yet to find one that she really loves. She's tried bananas and carrots. We have to do one food for 4 days to make sure that she doesn't have an allergy before moving onto the next. Here she is trying bananas and after finishing her rice cereal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I think I may have figured out how to leave a comment! I just need to work on replying!
That little girl is growing up so fast! I love how she sucks her thumb while she sleeps! Too cute!