CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Teeth!

Rylee is finally starting to get some teeth! Her bottom 2 are coming in at the same time. I can't say that she's a whole lot fussier or anything with them but I have noticed a little more drool. I started to notice them last weekend and got a few pictures of them today. It's really hard to get a good picture of them since every time I try to get her to open her mouth she sticks her tongue out too. She is also starting to give kisses now....but they are open mouth and she just sticks her tongue on your cheek. She thinks it is the funnies thing though.

Here's the pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I tried to crop this one where it would show up bigger and you could see better but it's a little blurry

And Dave is trying out a new hairstyle today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One last picture....my Granny came over this week to my mom's while she was watching Rylee. Here is a picture of them together.

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Oh I love it! You can totally see her little teeth!! I love her huge smile.