CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Since last night was Halloween I couldn't resist dressing Rylee up and taking her trick or treating. I had to work...but got to go home early and we took Rylee to my mom and dad's neighborhood. We took her to a couple of houses to see all the neighbors. Then we came back to our house(getting here was a zoo! everyone was trick or treating in our neigborhood!) and saw a few of our neighbors. I must admit that Rylee was the cutest of all the kids and the cutest cow I've ever seen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rylee and Bentley the Bumble Bee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rylee and her Papa

Photobucket
Rylee and Aunt Jessie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for picture overload...but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Rylee is too cute in that cow costume. I love it.