CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Princess Rylee

Today's post is really just a bunch of random pictures. My sister bought Rylee a princess crown and put it in her Halloween basket. She looks so cute in it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Dave is always saying that he can't give Rylee her bath because he's never done it before so the other night I made him do it all. This was how he carried her back to her room. I asked him if he was Rafiki from the Lion King and Rylee was Simba.

Photobucket

And Rylee has learned a new trick. I found her standing up for the first time in her crib today. Then all day long she pulled up at the coffee table, couch, front door, anything she could get a good grip on. Here is her on her knees at the door and then at the coffee table. She's really getting mobile now! I can see her walking soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly Rylee thinks it is just the funniest thing that I wear a towel on my head after I get out of the shower. I tried putting one on her head today...she didn't like it too much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: