CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took Rylee to a pumpkin patch tonight. This time it was mostly just for the pictures since she is too little to help pick out the pumpkin but it is something that we are going to continue doing. She also had her first major fall tonight....and it was totally my fault. While Dave was paying for our pumpkin I decided that I would get a couple more pictures of her. I set her on this step and back away a little to get a good photo. I think I must have looked down at the camera and then as soon as I looked back up she was falling. She fell face first into the grass. It was just barely off the ground but she scraped her nose and forehead. There are some pictures of her boo-boo too.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The boo-boo her mommy caused-she cried for a minute when it happened but then she didn't even seem to notice anymore

Photobucket
Her nose was very red last night

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Your pumpkin patch pictures turned out great! They look professionally done! She's such a happy little baby.