CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jessie's Wedding

My sister Jessie got married this past weekend. It rained all day Friday but thankfully was beautiful on Saturday. She had an outside ceremony at the gazebo of the country club that his parents belong to. It's on Baden Lake. The lake was in the background of the pictures...which made it just beautiful. Rylee was so good! She sat with my roommate Stacy during the wedding and then Stacy helped me keep up with her at the reception too. Here are some of my favorite pictures. Its hard to think that my little sister is all grown up and married off now.


Photobucket
My cousin MaryBeth and Rylee at the rehearsal

Photobucket
Stacy, Jessie and I just before the ceremony

Photobucket
The Dagenhardt women

Photobucket
The Bennetts

Photobucket
Rylee, me, Laura and Ellie (who is 1 month younger than Rylee)

Photobucket
Rylee tuckered out at the reception

1 comments:

prettywoman said...

HA HA HA! HERE YOU LOOK LIKE A BIG, FAT POODLE! HURRAY FOR CHASTITY, THE FIRST EVER LADY WRESTLER OF WINSTON-SALEM. I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT THE MUSCLES MAAAAAAAN!! PLUS OF COURSE, TONS OF FATS!!! BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE THE BEST-LOOKING POODLE EVER! :-p