CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Aunt Carol

Dear Aunt Carol,
Since I couldn't make it to your house today, I wanted you to be able to see the cute outfit that you got me. I love wearing it! I think my mom really likes the leggings too because I don't have any other outfits with them. I miss you and I'm sorry I didn't get to see you today(but hopefully I will soon).

Photobucket
Here is me pushing my shopping cart

Photobucket
And then me playing in my sock drawer (my mom doesn't like it when I get in the drawers and cabinets because I like to pull everything out of them and see what all is in there)

Photobucket
Me playing the piano on my toy

Photobucket
And me shaking my cat toy turned baby toy

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Also please tell Grandpa that I hope he feels better really soon. Love you.
Rylee

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I see that you have a sock theif too, except Coen takes my socks out of my drawer & carries them throughout the house. Then Duke gets a hold of them...lol Rylee is so cute pushing her shopping cart. I hope you guy's can make it to Coen's birthday.