CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meeting Tyler Melton

My roommate from college, Sarah finally had her baby on Friday after being overdue for almost a week. This baby was just a little bit bigger than a normal size kid....in fact he was 11 pounds!! My other roommate Stacy and I went to meet baby Tyler on Sunday. Here are a few pictures.


Photobucket
Me and Tyler

Photobucket
and again

Photobucket
Stacy and Tyler

Photobucket
Proud Momma Sarah and her onesie we gave her (its an inside joke)

Photobucket
His long fingers

Photobucket
His head full of hair

Photobucket
lastly his little feet!

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I must say, that is the sweetest little boy I've ever seen :-) I'm glad you guys were able to come. It was so good to see you!!