CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ears Pierced!

So I've been thinking for a while about how I wanted to get my girls ear's pierced. I wish I would have done Rylee's when she was a baby and wanted to do Makenzie's while she wouldn't mess with them. Tonight while we were at the mall....we did it! Both girls did great! Rylee cried a little more than Makenzie but neither did for very long. It's going to be interesting getting Rylee to let me clean them and turn them though since she thinks it will hurt. We'll see. Makenzie doesn't even know they are there though! Rylee got little daisies with diamonds and Makenzie's are just plain diamonds. Here are a few pictures of my cuties with earrings.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica said...

They are so cute with there ears pierced. Makes me want a little girl.