CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Today we had a really fun day. I must admit how much I love that Rylee really loves her sister right now. Every time Makenzie wakes up Rylee is the first to run in there and climb in her crib and hold her. Plus she wants to hold and feed her all the time too! They are just too cute! Plus it probably makes it even better that Makenzie can't get enough of her big sister! Here they are after church today.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This crazy program turned my picture sideways again...

Then I bought some cookies and some icing a few days ago and wanted to let Rylee decorate them. She loved it! And did a pretty good job I must admit.

Photobucket

Then I gave Rylee an empty diaper box to play with. She and Dave had quite a bit of fun with it today. They made it her "car" and her raced her around the house in it. They even put on her driving coat, gloves, hat and glasses.

Photobucket





1 comments:

The Melton's said...

Daddy's are so much fun :-)