CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

This past week we took Rylee to an Easter Egg Hunt at my sister and her husband's church. (It was right at Makenzie's bedtime or else we would have taken her too!) Rylee gets a little overwhelmed with a lot of other kids around but she did manage to find a few eggs with a little help! Here are a few pictures from the night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls have been practicing hiding eggs around the house. Rylee loves it! Here she is and then just a couple cute pictures of Makenzie...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then a cute one of how I found Rylee the other day. She called me in the room to show me what she was doing and I thought it was awfully cute! She takes her babies everywhere! They were all taking a nap together.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh those girls are growing so fast! I miss you all! Let's plan a new date soon!!

Unknown said...

p.s. this is Sarah ;)