CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

So big!

My girls read a book that talks about how big you are and then the kids raise their arms into the air. My kids both have thought that it was super cute to do that. I always tickle them when they do it, so they both will do it over and over. Here are some of the pictures...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then a few of my girls in the pre-Easter dresses (yes I know I'm a week behind...and I plan on making up on lost time)
Photobucket

Photobucket
--just as a side note--Makenzie is now just as much a blankie girl as Rylee and will drag her blankies around the house the same way as Rylee. Here's Makenzie with her blankies...

These pictures are mostly of Rylee with our neighbor across the street. She loves it when they are out (Joel who is I think 5 and his older brother Drew who I think is 9). I think that one day she may have a little crush on Joel. For now she is too shy to even hardly talk to him. As soon as she goes outside she becomes like a fly glued to her mommy's leg. The other day though, Rylee and Joel played follow the leader on their bikes. Here they are...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's just a couple cute pictures of the girls. Rylee wants to be a good big sister and help Makenzie walk down our hill in the back yard but Makenzie wants to be little miss independent and do it herself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: