CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oak Island Day 3

Uncle Daniel and Aunt Jessie bought our girls some new toys to play with before going to the beach.  The girls loved playing with the big bubble wands..that is until Makenzie poured all hers out!  Then it was back to the beach for more fun.  Here are a few more pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
digging for shells

Photobucket
please ignore my massive stomach...it really isn't that big.  I had to be sticking my it out...or maybe I just need a really big diet!

Then the girls got to give Jessie's dog's a few treats!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then can you find Makenzie?  She was pretending to be asleep on the steps
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I love reading your blog! It's fun to see all the new pictures! Soak up some sun for me :)