CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 9, 2012

VBS

Vacation Bible School at our church was a couple of weeks ago.  My mom volunteered in Makenzie's class this year since Makenzie wasn't truly old enough to attend the true bible school but could go if my mom was working.  This year was an aviation theme and the girls made a lot of really cute airplanes and such out of all kinds of everyday items.  They both had a really good time.  Also one day after VBS, my cousin and her little girl Ashley Glen were in town so the girls and my mom went and had lunch with them and played at my Granny's for a little while.  Here are some pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Makenzie the pilot

Photobucket
She dressed herself...

Photobucket
Dress and photography by Makenzie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
yum!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The pilots!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rylee, Makenzie and Ashley Glen

0 comments: