CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas pictures

We got Rylee's Christmas pictures done last week. I would have posted them sooner but we had a busy weekend (we decorated our tree and I went to my roommate from college, Sarah's baby shower). She wasn't in all that great of a mood when we were there since it was extremely hot in there and she was past time for a nap. We did get some pretty cute ones though....
Here they are

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG!!!! These turned out so good. My favorite one is with the black background. She is the cutest thing ever in her Christmas outfit. I would like to have Coen's made but since Christmas & his birthday are so close together we decided to get them done at his 1st birthday.

The Melton's said...

I love them! I have 3 Miss Rylee's on my fridge now! Thanks for the cute pic! I'm so glad you brought her Saturday!!!