CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Panthers

Sunday Dave and I got to go to the Carolina Panther's game. Boy was it cold, but a lot of fun too. Jessie and Daniel bought tickets at a charity auction and were kind enough to invite us along. We thought that Rylee needed to dress the part too. Here are the pictures...


Photobucket

Photobucket
(these are the only pictures of both our flags since my foot hit the window button and it rolled down and the flag flew out--Dave was so mad at me!)

Photobucket
Jessie and I

Photobucket
Jessie and Daniel

Photobucket

It was a lot of fun getting to be there and in on the action! I can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I love the family Panthers picture! Too cute! That is hilarious about your car flags! I'm sure it wasn't at the time though. :-)