CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving late since my sister, Dave and I all had to work for Thanksgiving. We went to my grandmother's house. My cousin's little girl Ashley Glen loved Rylee. Here are some pictures...

Photobucket
Rylee in her turkey bib

Photobucket
Rylee and Ashley Glen

Photobucket
and then Rylee's reaction to Ashley Glen

Photobucket
4 generations

Photobucket
The Bennetts

Photobucket
Mom and Dad with Rylee and Bentley

Photobucket
My mom and her mom and sisters

Photobucket
Their funny pose

We had a lot of fun. I can't wait til Rylee is bigger and can play with Ashley Glen more. I think they will be great friends.

1 comments:

The Melton's said...

I must say...I think Rylee is starting to take on more of your features. She really looks like you in a few of these. Super cute! I can't wait to see you Sunday!