CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family and Tyler's party

We haven't been as good about taking pictures here recently so today we took some to document our new looks...basically Rylee growing up, Dave losing weight and me finding it! Here they are....

Photobucket
Dave after losing 55 pounds

Photobucket
Me at 34 weeks

Photobucket
The Bennetts

Photobucket
and again

Then we went to my college rooomate's little boy's 1st birthday party today. I only took a couple of pictures so I'll have to wait and steal some of theirs later but here is what I took.

Photobucket
Me, Sarah and Stacy

Photobucket
and then with our children...

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, congrats to Dave! Can I have his weight loss tips...lol! I hate you couldn't make it to Coen's birthday party. Maybe soon before the little one comes we can get toghether.