CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Rylee's room

As promised...here are a few pictures of Rylee's new and improved big girl room. We bought the rails for the big girl bed the other day too so we will soon start transitioning her to her big girl bed! I am terrified of that though...for whatever reason! But she really loves her new big girl bed so hopefully it will go smoothly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and one of Rylee since she was already laying in bed when I remembered to take the pictures! We still have to move the curtain and mirror to Makenzie's room and find Rylee a new curtain and mirror ...but otherwise I think it looks cute!

2 comments:

The Melton's said...

Love it!!! Too cute!

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

So cute :) I can't believe Rylee is that big already. When is your due date??