CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Makenzie's room and playing

This past weekend we started working on Makenzie's new room. We are in the process of moving Rylee to a big girl bed and putting her big girl furniture into her room (I'll take a picture tomorrow when she's not in bed) so Makenzie's room is still kinda bare...but I wanted to give you an idea of what it was going to look like.

Photobucket

Then here are a couple of pictures of Rylee playing with my grandmother. To be in her 70's...my granny is still is great shape and can get down with Rylee and play. This is them in her tent.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the name Makenzie, cute! I'm getting baby fever again so hopefully it will be sometime this year that we get pregnant. After Coen's birthday we will have to get together.

The Melton's said...

Yea! Thanks for the pictures of Makenzie's room! I've been waiting to see it! LOVE it by the way!
Let me know how the transition into the big girl bed goes :-)
Love you!